Are you looking for Hasan Ali net worth? Let’s have a look at Pakistan’s cricket team’s cricketer Hasan Ali net worth. Pakistani cricketer Hasan Ali net worth is currently $3 million Hasan Ali net worth in Indian rupees is approximately 20 crores. and Hasan Ali net worth in Pakistani rupees is 92 crore rupees. Here’s all you need to know about him.
Hasan Ali was born on July 2, 1994. Hasan Ali was born into a Punjabi Jat family of the Malhi clan to Abdul Aziz Malhi, whom Ali considers a source of inspiration for his life. He is a Pakistani cricketer who plays for the national team in all formats.
Summary of Hasan Ali Net Worth
|USD 7,841 per month
|Pepsi, Head & Shoulders, and Huawei
|Sources of income
|Professional cricket, sponsorships
Breakdown of Hasan Ali Net Worth
- Match Fees and Prize Money: Hasan Ali is a contract player of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and earns a match fee of $10,000 for playing a Test match, $5,000 for playing an ODI, and $2,500 for playing a T20I. He also earns prize money for winning games and tournaments.
- Estimated annual revenue from gaming fees and prize money: $300,000
- Brand Endorsements: Hasan Ali has signed endorsement deals with several brands, including Pepsi, Master Paints, and Hero Motorcycles. These deals are estimated to be worth around $1 million per year.
- Estimated annual income from brand endorsements: $1 million
Investments: Hasan Ali has invested in several companies, including a real estate company and a clothing line. These investments are estimated to be around $2 million.
- Estimated annual income from investments: $500,000
Hasan Ali brand endorsements
Hasan Ali is one of the most popular and marketable cricketers in the world. He has endorsed a number of brands, including:
- Head & shoulders
What is Hasan Ali monthly salary?
Hasan Ali monthly salary is 7841 USD.
Who is Hasan Ali?
Hasan Ali, born on July 2, 1994, is a Pakistani cricketer who plays for the national team in all formats. He made his first-class debut for Sialkot in October 2013. He made his international debut for Pakistan in August 2016 in a one-day international (ODI) match.
The following summer, he was named in Pakistan’s squad for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy. Pakistan went on to win the tournament, with Ali named player of the tournament after taking thirteen wickets and taking the final wicket of Jasprit Bumrah.
He became the quickest bowler for Pakistan to take 50 wickets in ODIs.In August 2018, he was one of thirty-three players to be awarded a central contract for the 2018–19 season by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
|Date of Birth
|July 2, 1994
|Place of Birth
|Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan
|Right-arm fast-medium bowler
|Karachi Kings (in PSL)
|ODI debut: August 18, 2016 vs. Ireland
|5 feet 9 inches (174cm)
|Pakistan, Pakistan A, Islamabad United, Peshawar Zalmi, Karachi Kings
How old is Hasan Ali?
Hasan Ali is 29 years old.
How tall is Hasan Ali?
Hasan Ali is 5 feet 9 inches (174cm) tall.
In conclusion, Hasan Ali is a wealthy and successful cricketer. His net worth is a reflection of his hard work and dedication to the sport. He is a role model for young cricketers around the world, and he is sure to continue to achieve great things in his career. Check Also: Naseem Shah Net Worth