Today’s Match Prediction: Pakistan vs New Zealand 4th T20I Dream11 Team: PAK vs NZ Today Match Prediction, January 19, 2024 Who Will Win?
Today, cricket match prediction details are available on this page.
PAK vs NZ Match Details
Match: Pakistan vs New Zealand 2024
Date: January 19, 2024
Time: 07:10 PM LOCAL
Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Telecast and Live Streaming: FanCode
PAK vs NZ 4th T20I Preview
New Zealand and Pakistan lock horns once again on Friday evening in Christchurch in the fourth T20I of the series. The Black Caps have already taken the series after winning the opening three games including by 45 runs in Dunedin on Wednesday. Read on as we preview this match. This T20I gets underway at Hagley Oval, Christchurch at 19:10 local time.
New Zealand have never previously gone through an entire home T20I series against Pakistan without being beaten. However, even though they are now without their usual captain, they have been the top team throughout and few would expect them to lose this match.
Pakistan have been beaten by 46 runs, 21 runs and 45 runs in this series so far and each time they have found one New Zealand batter able to go big against their bowling attack. They have been competitive in this series and with a strong performance could win in Christchurch.
Pakistan vs New Zealand 4th T20I Pitch Report and Conditions
The Hagley Oval pitch typically provides an early advantage to pacers, allowing them to exploit swing in the initial overs. However, as the ball wears down, batters are likely to gain ascendancy over the fast bowlers. Additionally, spinners stand a chance to claim wickets if they can locate the optimal length.
PAK vs NZ Today Match Weather Report
According to the forecast, there will be cloud throughout Friday evening in Christchurch but no chance of rain. The temperature will be in the mid-twenties from start to finish.
Pakistan vs New Zealand Toss Prediction
Only one of the last six T20Is at Hagley Oval have been won by the team batting first and each of the last two, both between New Zealand and Pakistan were won by the team chasing. We predict that both captains will choose to field first in this T20I.
What is Pakistan vs New Zealand 4th T20I Score Prediction?
If PAK Bats First: 180+ Runs
If NZ Bats First: 194+ Runs
Winning Chances of PAK vs NZ?
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Team Prediction
Pakistan vs New Zealand Who will win today’s match? Dream11 Prediction: PAK vs NZ Prediction Today Match Play 11 Team for NZ Matches are below.
Let’s find out Pakistan vs New Zealand 2024 playing 11 Test Prediction Fantasy Dream11: Tips for Today’s PAK vs NZ Match. Which will help you build the best PAK vs NZ match prediction team for today’s PAK vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy predictions?
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Team Today
- Finn Allen (Captain): Explosive top-order batter who has been tearing Pakistan apart. High chance of big runs.
- Devon Conway (Vice-Captain): Consistent wicketkeeper-batsman, anchoring the NZ innings. Great for providing a solid base.
- Babar Azam: Pakistan’s talismanic batter, needs a big score to get his team off the mark. High-risk, high-reward pick.
- Glenn Phillips: NZ’s middle-order powerhouse, known for his power hitting and quick scoring.
- Daryl Mitchell: Provides both runs and wickets for NZ, offering valuable flexibility.
- Mohammad Nawaz: Pakistan’s left-arm spinner who can chip in with both bat and ball.
- Shaheen Afridi: Pakistan’s pace spearhead, can rattle any batting lineup. High wicket-taking potential.
- Tim Southee: Experienced NZ bowler known for his swing and control, likely to pick up economical wickets.
- Haris Rauf: Pakistan’s fast bowler with raw pace, can take quick wickets at crucial moments.
- Adam Milne: NZ’s express pace bowler, a good option for fast wickets and death overs.
PAK vs NZ Probable Playing XIs
Saim Ayub, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Azam Khan(w), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi(c), Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Usama Mir, Aamer Jamal, Abbas Afridi, Haseebullah Khan, Sahibzada Farhan, Abrar Ahmed
Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Tim Seifert(w), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner(c), Matt Henry, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Adam Milne, Will Young, Ben Sears
Pakistan vs New Zealand Today Match Prediction Probable Winners
We expect Pakistan to win this match